So last time I talked about the PSN games I wanted to get and play, now I thought you had to pay to get access to Xbox Live games…I was wrong. I’ve got several games from the service, even those I couldn’t get due to arcade or physical copy being expensive so…here’s 20 more games.
20. Rez HD – This is filler since I already got the game that was on number 20 but this rhythm game unfortunately doesn’t have the Trance Vibrator if you’re bored.
19. The Fancy Pants Adventures – A flash game now on the Xbox…wait, it’s just World 1 & 2…how about NO! why is it on the list? You know what, put Daytona USA on here instead.
18. Far Cry Classic – I just wanted to play it because I played both 2 & 3, then I’ll stop halfway because of many reasons.
17. Samurai Shodown II – I saw someone getting sliced in half…I’m convinced.
16. Fighting Vipers – A Virtual Fighter game…wait, no it isn’t so what’s the difference? and that’s why it’s on the list.
15. Call of Duty: Classic – If I’m going to play and review the Modern Warfare games and beyond, I got to start somewhere and it’s not on the PC.
14. Crysis – Same reason for Far Cry, only I played just the sequel and not the third one.
13. Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – I played Alan Wake and you’ll see the review next Halloween month, it’s a good game but repetitive but the story will make you continue until the end. And there’s the spin-off.
12. Bastion – I don’t know, I saw Some Call me Johnny’s review and I still don’t know.
11. Soul Calibur – I FREAKING LOVE SOUL BLADE (NO, SOUL EDGE IS A SUCKY TITLE, BLADE IS MORE BAD ASS).
10. Dust: An Elysian Tail – Wait, what?
9. Radiant Silvergun – a shooter made by Treasure before Ikaruga-HA…sorry.
8. Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World – Three games for £6, including one that was originally released in Japan? YEP!
7. Metal Slug XX (7) – The physical copies for the PSP and DS is expensive, this is the only way to play it.
6. Fatal Fury Special – So is this Street Fighter II? No? How much is the Mega Drive version? OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY DAMN!
5. Castle Crashers/BattleBlock Theater – If it’s from the guy of Newgrounds fame, it’s time to support these awesome games I’ve tried out before on PC.
4. Cyber Troopers Virtual-On – MECHS without pretentious nonsense…You know what I’m talking about.
3. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon – Take one of the best games of the series and make it more fun. HELL YEAAARRRHH!!!
2. Konami Retro Titles – GET THEM! GET THEM BEFORE KONAMI TAKES THEM AWAY! KONAMI IS KONAMI AND KONAMI ARE A BUNCH OF CU…
1. The Tron Games – The Tron movie looked fantastic…but the story was meh, the sequel Tron Legacy looked fantastic…but the story was meh. So we have the arcade games consisting of Tron and Discs of Tron to give us that true Arcade experience…wait what?