So here’s some games you can play on Halloween that I’ve already reviewed at times when it was not on Halloween.
5. Area 51 – Scary aliens are trying to take over Area 51 and it’s up to you to take them down. On the scare factor, it’s mostly cheap scares that aren’t really scary, but it’s a cheesy shooter from the 90’s. If you want to see the full review of it here’s a link: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/the-playstation-anniversary-review-area-51-1995/
4. Castlevania – Good old NES and how tough it is, in fact, Castlevania’s difficulty is much more scarier than the spooky theme. Play as Simon Belmont as you battle monsters and creepy creatures to get to dracula. A classic platformer but for beginners, try the Famicom version. If you want to see the full review of it here’s a link: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/castlevaniaakumajou-dracula/
3. Bioshock 1 & 2 – Now were getting to the good stuff, a man stuck in an underwater city full of people who have turned into monsters…oh and there’s Big Daddies…nuff said. If you want to see the full review of it here’s a link of the first review: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/bioshock/ And here’s the sequel: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/bioshock-2/
2. Limbo – A very artistic game where everything is in black and white, just walk and solve puzzles to find your sister. It’s frightfully beautiful and has nice and simple gameplay, but all the scary moments happens in the dark, making you wonder what the heck is going on. If you want to see the full review of it here’s a link of the first review: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/limbo/
1. LSD Dream Emulator – It ain’t Halloween to me if you don’t play this, and it’s from Japan, based on someone’s real dreams and may need to go to the hospital, a first-person experience that can creep you the heck out. No rhyme, no reason. And that’s what makes it so scary. If you want to see the full review of it here’s a link of the first review: https://everygamerreview.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/lsd-dream-emulator/